OMG ! Kids

I get amazed with kids these days. They are amazing and creative thinkers.

My little sister and her smartness. (pic of the sign on my door) what made her think like this but its cute of her. Kids nowdays are too smart and brilliant for their age. They could think and talk smartly and also they can get themselves away from troubles.Adults at times get fooled with their charming talks.

I just can't imagine if I was this smart when I was at her age. What I knew at the age of 20, they know at the age of 10. What am I really missing here ??? Time or worldis changing, advanced revolution ??? What would my kids know?? Maybe, they will start in the womb itself before they pop into this world!!Kids learn very fast and are also very observant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!