Confuse Langauge....

Computer Scripts and Coding  I was upgrading my blog adding some feature and buttons.I had to read some scripts for some might not not be able to make out what does it say.Not describeable in layman language. Only those who knew the computer language will be able to figure out the scripts written. This was not new to me as I am a IT graduate but I have not been much influence as I always a beginner in this weird language.
But this time I had to do it myself attitude but having goolge and some nice people sharing it on net help me to configure the blog page.
One of the very helpful page to customize the blog with LIKE button.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!