Never to Change Me


I wonder people change, the world is changing and here I am as always, nothing around me , nothing in me that has changed , but why everything around other than me changing ?
Questions are throbbing in me. Is it because I am not looking at right direction nor am I not looking the rights things when they are right in front of me.
There has been some occasion in my life when the people I trusted the most turn out to be worst nightmare as I could imagine. All the judgments and expectation of them was just a delusion. Still I get to have some soft spot for them. It is just my nature and my concern and the unrestricted love and care, which makes up the friendship that still binds us together. Friends are not just being there for each another but it is all about understanding, forgiveness.
Distance and time does mean its breaks friendship but it makes it overwhelming and closer. I do not want to be like the others, as I just want to myself as everyone loves. Change Changing me would destroy the actual “ME” in me. Being  me, myself I have my own reputation and pride. Let me safe it while others do have their rights to change themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!