Small World Small Thoughts


I was talking to my office colleague as we were sharing some nice chat about having an afternoon nap. We were talking casually till we took our story back to those school days. Those years were memorable years, when I come back from school in afternoon hungrily , have feel my stomach and my eyes would need some nap. I always wished for rain in the afternoon as rains are the best lullaby to sleep :p .Even till now I would consider a lullaby for rain. After an hour or two of napping session, I would feel hungry again and it’s tea-time by then.
My mum would normally make something or else buy some snacks. We in Malaysia are very used to the tea-time snacks and there would stalls that sell all kinds of Malaysian local delights or pastries ( “kuih-muih” we would say it ) such banana fritters the famous ever all ( pisang goreng).
Hahaha!! Thinking back at all those moments is always a memory, as it is not the same now. All has changed. No napping has been ages since I started working and no tea-time as that would be the time I would be stuck in a traffic jam somewhere on the road ( no “Chaiya”-tea ).
Certain things in life is so lovely to be remembered as you are not able to enjoy them now. Not everyone has the same thoughts or experiences to share.But most of us do. As we say what a small world, same like that what a small thought with the same experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!