Just Like the Passing Clouds


I have met so many people since I was born until now. People do come and leave in my life.They are just like the passing clouds that fades away too soon. They do not hold strong or never were been close to me. As the clouds, they change their shapes and hide away invisibly in my life. As though I never will realize or feel their existence.
Other than my truly loved family and friends (that has beenthere for me, only a handful), others are just like the fading clouds that just passes by. Those people come with a reason and may leave without any reason.They leave me clueless and it never will affects me. I would ask whoever or what so ever it may concern, “Why should ever they come into was my perfect life and mess everything for me to undo”.
No harm I have done to them but they seem to make me feel fallen apart. I feel those who I have met in a very short moment of time in my life are never to exist when I really needed them. They might hide themselves away from me as though I was going to eat them. Sometimes, I do mistakes by truly depending on them but I guess I am wrong here. I should depend on my family and myself. Who are these people first of all?
Nevertheless, not the least or the last, my family is there always to take care of my back and guide me to take further steps into my life. They hold my hand tight and would never let it go at any point of time by securing me.They are always there for me.
All those who do not exist or been deleted from my life, does not mean they are bad people. They are good people too but less conscious of their thoughts about me. Still they have good heart and always prayed for my well-being despite where they are and when the last time I ever met them. However, the very same people would care for me, ultimately no one cares better than my family. Sometimes to my surprise, they will remember me and it is kind of them.
A handful is the people that have betrayed me of my friendship and truthfulness. By looking at all these detachments, my journey still goes on. I do not need to stop and wait for them return back to me.
My life journey is a straight road with many cross roads and turns. I meet so many along that road and some would follow me till end of my journey by guiding but others would just turn at these cross road and never to be seen again. I might meet certain of them once again after half way through my journey.
Everyone in my life are “Hi”, “See you, again” and “Bye”forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!