Past Diaries

I was cleaning my room and came across of my old diaries. I mean , yes my diaries. ok am not a writer that well kept my habit on writing.But it kept me going whenever I spilled my heart into that journal, sometimes with nice handwriting and most of the time there just scribble and tucked them aways under my cupboard so no one will come across it.
It was that secretive to hid it away, but I felt alittle guilt in writing them. By then I was only about 12 years old when I started to keep in track of my days. I used to wait every year for a new yearly diary that my mom would give me as she would so many from people who gave her.
i made sure I wrote something everyday maybe just a word, or a line or else a long story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!