Never know...

Sometimes it takes a moment of truth to make my life more easier. It might take a while to realize who are the people behind every success of me being here today.
The family that are always watching my back. Once, where I would realize the elders in the family did all mean of good for me and guided me well into this weird world. Once, when I realize how much I miss certain moments in my life that I would like to turn the time back ,once when I did realize who my real friends are and I did also realize GOD always had plans ahead of me to follow .
What else should I expect, just keep myself moving and take myself to somewhere I could achieve something in life.
I the only one could lead my life where I am heading :p

Comments

  1. Cool. Sometimes I too wish I could turn back time. But better dont change history or you wont be where you are today. Just think that whatever happened, happened for the good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!