Memoirs Revisited

I was cleaning my bookshelf the other day and discovered my old diaries. I flipped through them and I was surprised that I have captured my life events in words rather than nowadays it all captured by picture. As I read them, it all took me for a ride back to the past.
Damn! I didn’t know I could write but it had helped with my blogging now ;p. I have been writing since I was 12 year old. I have writing everything that was happening in my life describing every second of an event as I could remember. It takes me back through the time tunnel of that event or occasion I have written.
I really do not know what has inspired me to write diary but I have a collection of amazing stories of my life. Despite blogging, I still do pen down some event in my special journal of my life. Indeed my style of writing has changed to only capture the interesting and amazing event that takes place rather than all the up’s and down’s of life. Only those that starts with a smile and ends happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!