beliefs


I was talking to one of my colleagues, and suddenly we had this communication talking about Christianity. He is a Christian. We were having this casual chat as I was surprise to know there so many beliefs and believers in that religion. All I knew were the basic as Catholic, Methodist, and Protestants. But never knew there are more out there.
I’m a born Hindu and I follow all beliefs and believe in Hinduism. Everyone is born into different religion. I am curious to learn about other religion to know what do they believe and why type of belief they have.
I do believe as “God” is one, God is universal but we all see God in our own way as we believe with our beliefs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!