A Penny Wise

I wore a pants that I used weeks ago and as I put my hand into one of the pockets. I found Malaysian 50 ringgit note. I got excited and thrill, I found money in my pockets.I have a habit of putting money in my pants pocket and forgetting it until I clear them before sending off for laundry.
How many of you would have gone through this same scenario as me? How did you feel?
It was like a magic as someone placed money in there, so we will find it on one useful and needful day.
Ok! Ok! No miracles and No magic’s.
It’s just a note I would have forgotten and didn't realize I missed one in my pocket and finding it on a very awful day when I need it.
Excitement rushes through my veins, as on a silly awful morning in my desperation I found money.

Not only this, when am walking on the street or anywhere else, if I find any money on the ground, I would pick them. I believe money is hard earn doesn't matter if it's a 1 cent. I will still give the respect as its money and put in my coin box.
Some people will tend to ignore has people do "black magic" and leave money to be picked by someone. These are superstitious and ridiculous though but when I find any money not knowing its origin, I keep them aside from my wallet or coin box to avoid unwanted events if they were true about Black Magic's.
.
The world is becoming dangerous place !!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!