Arrange Marriages

I was going through my profile on the matrimonial site. Oh! Yes I am looking for right match. Age is just a number as I think but it's not just a matter of number in this society I am. Being a girl from a well known family and also being an Indian ( not from India,this is how we are catogarized in Malaysia;Indian,Chinese and Malay ).The society out there watches you and they are much aware off that there is girl from this family who getting old and not married. Question will be asked if they meet any of the family members ( family as in my whole mother's side who I only consider as family a very big family ). Alright, back to my topic, I know at times I do come out of my actual talk, hehehe!!! I am writing as my thought says to me :)

This tradition is still being practiced. It's more complicated though. Both parties should have matching horoscope and perfect matching numbers.

I respect the tradition which is being a part of the Hindu (any language) culture. But at time I think its kind of ridiculous too. It's a matter of heart and acceptance of both souls. Why does the star has to be matched? Can they make any remarkable changes in the couples life that is going to live together forever.

I still wonder how the stars would match and a perfect marriage takes place, Any guarantee in success of the marriage?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!