What my blog does to me...


I cannot stay away from my blogging. Perpetually every day I tend to write something. Words just run through my thought. After I have posted one and I have a habit to visit my blog quite a few times and read what I have written. It may sound awkward but I guess that is what my blog does to me. I have added my blog link on my iPhone and also I have the Blogger app which helps me to stay connected with my blog when I’m away from my computer. Hope I would have more followers on my blog if someone finds it interesting :p .
Well, I would say it's interesting if not why wouldn't I visit it frequently :D

As I write this, many thoughts run into my mind and makes me wonder why and where to start and what to write...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!