Can't do it alone...


I have realize recently I am incapable to make my own decisions. Even for small matters.I might be old enough to face life, but every minute there's a big decision involved in my life, I would think for myself first , can I do it or do I want it ?
Is it possible, if I could make the decision for myself or do I need someone to help me out?
I’m bad in making decisions though ,I always look out for someone to consult. I don't know why I do this, but I think it's because I may be afraid that if I make a wrong decision, I'll either be disappointed plus I'm afraid I will make my loved ones disappointed with me.Then I'll kick myself for it or there will be bad consequences for making the wrong decision. Is there something wrong with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!