mY Teacher, My Mother


Having a teacher as your parent. Hahaha! My life was difficult with my mom as she was a teacher and my life was  gated till I open walk thru that gate.My mom is a teacher and she still rules in the hosue.When I was young it was difficult as everyone knows my mom since living in a small town, everyone knows everybody. Teacher ! Teacher ! she had her share of respect and pride in that community that was revolving around her.( am not just talking about the indian community , I mean all of them ) They know her very well and everyone will look forward of what is happening with all her school students and also her own kids.
I had bad times growing up in this community as they always did compare their children;s achievement with us (me and brothers).There was competition among the kids and proud parents kept on comparing always.They had some inferity complex attitude, because they always thought teacher’s children will excel well in studies.But ti was a nightmare for us as we had to keep up with that pace which we failed.My mom always gave us the best and also expected the best from us.We could not only give her what we could effort and to our capabilities.
Having a parent as a teacher is always not a nice thing to say I guess. They will behaved like a teacher had home and not like a parent should be.
I think having a teacher like parents is better than the having parents who is also a teacher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!