Forgotten and being missed

I am human no doubt, maybe a human in my own world.I lead a quiet life at time a lonely one too. Alright, that sounds a little too much for lonely though, but I am busy with just life itself. My friends have been asking me out to hangout but I ignore their invites most of the times. I forget to stay in touch with my friends. I am bad that way for time management and people management. I tend to keep in touch with friends further away than the ones who live all over world but I neglect those near me. I do text or facebook my friends to see what is going on. Sometimes I get response, sometimes I don’t and sometimes I wonder if ever my messages went missing in the cyberspace black hole of some sort.

Sometimes I wonder and think to myself my question is this again, we are all guilty of this .How could someone to miss me, yet forget to get in touch with me when I did. Can someone be missed and forgotten at the same time? Guess so it could be ……


Well I think we all have to admit when it’s nice to be missed by good friends and it’s even better when we don't forget why we are good friends. As for those that never

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!